A Professional Resume is Essential to Your Success!
The waitress resume example is provided to help you with your resume writing success.
Want to make more money as a waitress? Click Here
To get the most out of the example, take a few minutes to note how each of the key elements is achieved.
- Targets a Specific Objective
- Highlights Key Qualifications
- Emphasizes Specific Skills in Work Experience
- Presents the information in a clear, easy to read format with a good balance of white space
To see the fully formatted pdf version of the waitress resume Click Here
7777 Center Street,OBJECTIVE
New York, NY,
Experienced waitress seeks to improve sales at your restaurant KEY QUALIFICATIONS
- Attentive, Customer Service Focused
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Extensive Knowledge of Food and Wine.
- Detail Oriented with a Talent for Organization
- Ability to Create a Positive Customer Experience
Centrepoint Restaurant & Grill, New York, NY
- Welcome Customers in a Friendly, Sincere Manner
- Present the Food and Wine Menu
- Answer Customer Menu Questions
- Take Customer orders, Note their Seat Position
- Enter Orders into the POS System
- Serve all Entree orders to the Table at Once
- Ensure all Patrons are Enjoying their Dining Experience
- Provide Great Customer Service to Build/Sustain Regular Customers
High School Graduate, Brownsville Secondary, Rochester, NY, 2008
Get More Interviews & Job Offers - 100% Guaranteed
Download a Free Resume Template to get your resume writing project started in minutes!
Professional writers have the advantage of knowing exactly what the Hiring Manager is expecting, they know what works and what doesn't.
Make this Example Work for You!
Finished with the Waitress Resume, Prepare for an Interview with the Top 10 Interview Questions